Increased profit in your project! Do you work in a small carpentry company, or in a company with two excavators and a wheel loader? Or are you associated with a large building or construction contractor? SmartDok can be adapted to every construction company, regardless of size. That is one of the many reasons why SmartDok is today the most used system in the industry.
The MTB ride that suits both the elite and the general public
Warning: One ride and you're hooked
24 hours. 300 tough kilometers. Unique wilderness. Blood Sweat and tears. Friendship for life.
SmartDok OF300 is an adventure of a bicycle race. You cycle through wilderness that has been used for several thousand years for hunting and fishing. We have created a ride that combines a unique nature experience and a rare sporting challenge.
Offroad Finnmark 300 is terrain-wise the inner fillet of the wilderness. Our checkpoints are located in mountain lodges and village houses. There you can experience the warmth of our volunteers who use their free time to ensure that our participants have a good time.
SmartDok OF300 is a shorter version of Ishavskraft OF700. The ride starts on Thursday afternoon in a sea of people in the center of Alta. Estimated finish for the winning teams is Friday morning. The ride is a team competition, where each team consists of 2 or 3 riders. The classes are divided into men, women and mixed.
The riders themselves must bring the equipment they need on the trip. Food will be served at the checkpoints. Teams can receive private/external support, but only at the checkpoints.
Minimum age is 18 years.
Information SmartDok OF 300
"- Fantastic! Never experienced anything like this, despite the fact that I was completely exhausted. I'm proud of my jersey!"
Men, Women, Mix
TBA* = To be announced
Prerequisite for prizes
Awarding requires a minimum of three to three starting teams in the class. If there are less than three starting teams, the first prize is the Offroad Finnmark trophy.
3 starting teams trigger more prizes 1st place. 4-6 starting teams trigger more prizes 1. and 2nd place. 7 or more starting teams trigger prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
To get a finisher's jersey, you must reach the finish line within the set time limit.
Mandatory for all riders (Under revision):
- 113 app must be downloaded on the front of the phone
- Effective mosquito and weather protection
- Mosquito repellent
- Mosquito hat/net for head
- 2 rescue foils
- Down jacket
- Shell clothing for the whole body (windproof/water repellent)
- Not tight fitting
- Warm clothes
- One layer of dry underwear (super or wool)
- Food in sufficient quantities
- First aid equipment (tape, strips, bandage, small scissors/knife, and rescue foil)
- Match/lighter (in waterproof bag)
- GPS + extra fully charged power pack minimum 8000 mah.
- Must be able to load maps and tracks, as well as display maps on screen
- If the GPS strikes
- Extra map and compass GPX tracks and maps downloaded on mobile
- Or additional GPS
- Mobile phone
- For emergencies
- Approved helmet according to NCF/UCI regulations
- You should ride a full shock absorber or a very good trail bike. Hardtail with cane creek seat damper pin can be an option
Mandatory for all teams (at least one of the riders on the team):
- First aid equipment
- Tape, bandage, single-person pack, small scissors/knife
- Maps are printed out themselves
Recommended all teams:
- 1-2 tires
- 3 hoses
- Chain cutter + extra chain or links
- Small pliers
- Star puller
- Strong tape
- Strong cord
- We recommend everyone to have a pump available, as you can experience up to several punctures per stage.
- Central wear parts (for example)
- Brake rubber, brake cables, gear cables)
- Gear ear/dropout + extra rear gear
- Tow string, elastic
- To be able to tow mates
Team bag to checkpoint Masi
- All riders who wish to pack their own bags
- If you want to sleep:
- Blanket bag/sleeping bag
- duvet + sheet + pillow
- Suggested content:
- Clean and dry cycling clothes
- Toiletries (shampoo, toothpaste, various creams for chafing, Ibux)
- Private diet
- Power bars etc.
- Mosquito repellent (oil, milk, spray, wipes)
- 2 – 4 hoses
- 1 – 2 tires
- Brake bag
- Brake pads/brake discs
- Extra empty drink bottles
- Additional dropouts
- Extra shoes
- Additional brakes
- Extra crank
- Extra dropout
ATTENTION! All bags must be marked with name, telephone number and team number
Technical car follows the front of the race and takes equipment that takes up more space, such as spare bike, wheels etc. If you need assistance, call the race leader immediately, and they will try to get your equipment to the next checkpoint.
ATTENTION! WE cannot guarantee that a technical vehicle will be present at "your" checkpoint at all times!
Our ambition is that the last participant receives as good follow-up as the winner.
offers at the checkpoints 2023 (updated in December 2022)
OBS! check-out time: if you check out around this time, a warning will be given, and if you repeat it, you may be taken out of the ride. Dialogue with race management is already established for the first time.
Absolute last check-out: checkpoints where this is stated close at this time at the latest. If you are not checked out before then, you will be removed from the ride
|No||Check point||What||Technical||Mattress||Shower||Bag||Hot food||Cold food||Km||Estimated time - fastest team (hours)||Mandatory rest||ATTENTION time||Absolutely last check out|
|0||Alta - start||Gågate Scandic||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1||Alta||Gågate Scandic||X||-||-||-||-||Cold oatmeal, fruit, nuts||27||1 hour and 5 minutes||10 minutes*||28.07 at 20.30||-|
|Mountain lodge||X||X||-||-||Stroganoff casserole||X||75,7||3 hours and 55 minutes||10 minutes*||29.07 at 04.00||-|
|3||Máze||School||X||X||X||X||Vegetable soup||X||47,6||3 hours and 15 minutes||10 minutes*||29.07 at 12.28||-|
|X||X||X||-||Finn beef and mashed potatoes||X||40,7||3 hours and 25 minutes||10 minutes*||-||
30.07.2022 at 03:00
|5||Joatka**||Mountain lodge||X||X||-||-||Lapskaus||X||52,2||3 hours and 3o minutes||10 minutes*||-||
30.07.2022 at 09:00
|5a||Tutteberget***||Along the way||-||-||-||-||-||-||5||40 minutes||-||-||-|
|6||Alta - goal||Gågate Scandic||-||-||-||-||-||-||46,5||2 hours and 20 minutes||-||-||-|
*1 hour compulsory rest at an optional checkpoint, the riders who deliver a bag meet this ONLY at Máze
**Private support is not permitted at checkpoint Jotka.
*** Tutteberget: no Offroad Finnmark support, private support allowed
Cold food (X): cold oatmeal, omelette with ham, hard-boiled eggs, bread, polar bread, toppings (cheese, ham, nougatti, jam etc.). Nuts, bananas, chips. Cola, blue Farris, water, blackcurrant juice and coffee.
The selection varies somewhat, especially in the staffed mountain huts (Jotka and Soussjavri).
Alternatives to hot dishes are made for all registered allergies.
track and Map 2022
Download Maps (.pdf files).
Overview map 2022
Download Maps (.pdf files).
Detailed map 2022
GPS (tracks released July 14)
We post the tracks only in GPX format. This format is supported by all GPSs. The file you download contains all the parts. This means that when you use the file on the GPS device, you must activate a new track for each checkpoint.
It is essential that you know how your GPS works and can navigate according to this during the ride. It is absolutely necessary to practice this before the race. Also, don't wait until the last minute to load and test your GPS against our tracks.
Some Garmin GPS have bugs with our files (Garmin 1030, 830 etc).
Recipe for transferring tracks to Garmin Edge:
- Download the files via our link and save it locally on your PC.
- Connect your GPS via cable to PC/MAC
- Copy the GPX file into the "New files" folder on your 1030.
- Disconnect your GPS using the "Safely Release and Disconnect" icon.
- Test that all tracks work.
If you can't get all the parts to work, you can download the parts individually from the folder "OFxxx parts"
A final option is to use the free program Basecamp (from Garmin) to transfer the tracks to your device. Here you can also convert the track (GPX file) into a route if you prefer a route to a track.
If not, you can convert the gpx file to a FIT file. It can be done here: https://fit-route.pyrites.org.uk/
Wednesday 02. August 2023
Change may come
Rider meeting SmartDok OF300 (Scandic Finnmarksalen)
Registration SmartDok OF300 (Scandic Secretariat)
Thursday 03. August 2023
Change may come
Presentation of the teams SmartDok OF300
Ride start SmartDok OF300
Passing the Alta SmartDok OF300 checkpoint
Friday 04. August 2023
Change may come
Arrival of the winning team SmartDok OF300
Saturday 05. August 2023
Change may come
Deadline finishes SmartDok OF300
Offroad Finnmark's main banquet with prize distribution for SmartDok OF300 (Scandic Finnmarksalen)
Accommodation at school
Offroad Finnmark offers accommodation at Bossekop school. The school is only a quick five-minute bike ride away from the start and finish area. We offer a mattress and food (not dinner). If you want to use this solution, select "all included" when you sign up.
- Check-in from: Sunday 30 July at 12:00.
- Check out by: Sunday 06. August at 12:00.
Accommodation at a hotel (update for 2023 to be announced)
If you want a more comfortable stay, we would recommend Scandic Alta. The hotel is located in the middle of Smørøyet. The start and finish area is right outside the front door and the secretariat and banquets at the hotel. Use the code (coming) and get a discount on accommodation at our hotel partner Scandic Alta.
To book, do the following:
- Choose the Right Hotel (Scandic Alta) The code will not work if you do not choose the right hotel.
- Select Correct Date (Coming) . The code will not work if you choose other or more dates, fewer dates can of course be chosen.
- Press the arrow down to the right where it says booking code, bonus check or reward night / bonus code, bonus check or bonus night.
- Enter the following code: BOFF200722 in the field where it says "Add Booking code / add booking code"